Saturday, March 10, 2007

Today, Jill took May to get a haircut. Then, the girls went to the liquor store. I told Jill before she left, "get me some Miller Highlife: The Champagne of Beers."

She said, "doesn't that beer have a foul taste and give you gut rot?"

I said, "Have you ever tried it?"

"No...."

Tonight we drink The Champagne of Beers!

Be had a new oil burner put in the boiler this week, and I took an exam in Physiology and Microscopic Anatomy.

Ben is pulling himself up on the lip of the dishwasher, the edge of the bathtup, and the bottom stair.

May is working on using her potty, but she still shits in her underwear once or twice a week.

Those of you who know me well may be shocked to learn that tonight, for the third Saturday in a row, I will go jogging.

1 comment:

Rakesh said...

Good to see you gracing the Internets with your presence, almost-Dr Barasch.
There was a memorable interlude in your Friendster blog where you regaled us with the Whiff Of The Day; is that a "do" or a "don't" for this blog?
We went to Karaoke Kid yesterday and wished you were there.